The Perfect Website Launch
60% of websites fail to launch on time.
That’s a scary thought when you’re up against a deadline. For all the time, talent, and money that goes into a new site, web teams come across too many roadblocks that affect performance and delivery time.
We gathered advice from developers, agencies, website owners, and creatives on how to avoid this and launch with success. In this guide, you’ll learn:
- How to build a team, set goals, and hold a productive kickoff meeting
- How to make sure the right content makes it to the website
- The right questions to ask when planning for your site
- Which tools developers need to do their best work
- What to check off your list before you launch
Next time you launch a website, do it with confidence.
Product Demo: Every Wednesday at 10:00am Pacific
Manage your Drupal and WordPress websites more efficiently.
Join us for a 20-minute product demonstration where you'll see an overview of Pantheon's Website Management Platform. Learn how to build, launch and run Drupal and WordPress websites on a single unified platform. Ask any questions you want, see a complete launch workflow. See how customers like Arizona State University, Boston Herald, Cisco and MobileIron are increasing the performance of their most important online assets:
- Up to 300% increase site performance
- Up to 2X improvement in developer productivity
- More than 50% reduction in production bugs
- Greater code reuse and standardization
Register for an upcoming live demo to see what Pantheon can do for you!
Create Your Free Account
The fastest Drupal and WordPress hosting on the planet. Pantheon gives you the tools you need to build, launch, and run awesome websites on a single platform. Your free Pantheon account includes: